Thursday, April 9, 2009

My MBA Journey Ends Soon

I get done with Rotman on April 29th.

Last 2 years went by very quickly. I consider myself fortunate and smart to have spent the last 2 years in Toronto and at a very good school. We had our Graduation Ball last month - it was fun! Also, it served as a closure to my MBA life.

Someone asked me," Was it worth all the time & money you invested in yourself".
I answered," Absolutely, Yes!"

My personality has transformed at least 85% in the last 2 years. I feel as if I am a new person. I can do a lot of things personally and professionally now (much better than the normal population). Aside from the fact that the MBA has opened my mind, I have also made great friends; I hope to carry them forward in the future.

So what is next?

Our big move to California at the end of May! :)

1 comment:

Psychology in Action said...

Congratulations! The end of this journey marks the beginning of a new adventure.